Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Santa and the sickies

So apparently my child still thinks its Christmas. He found the Santa hat and walked around in it. It was too cute. So I have a question, How come after taking care of the sickies in the house I have to get sick again? It seems like I was sick just a couple of weeks ago. I woke up yesterday with almost no voice and coughing. How fair is that? And now I'm worried about getting Tanner sick again. He's just getting better and I really dont want him to get sick again, I feel like I need a dr.mask to make sure I dont pass on my germs. UGH. I cant miss school and I dont want to miss work. I had all intentions of starting my paper today but I fell asleep for like 4 hours. I did find some web sites to look at. Thank you Michelle and Jess for offering to answer any questions for me. Well I'm about to fold some more clothes and give my monster a bath, he is going back to school tomorrow. So do I. Maaannnn....(yes I'm whining).

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:35 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------