Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, January 14, 2007

He's back

Yep, my little terror is back and on the prowl. He's been real goood, except for aggevating Charlie. He's been in his room watching tv, coming out for cuddle. I'm so glad he's feeling better. I hate when he's sick. I've lazy today, taking a nap and watching Monk. Beck told me about the marathon and I've been watching for most the day. So tomorrow I will have to make up for it. Do some house work. (I did most of it yesterday.) I really only need to do some laundry. Then I've got to do some research for my paper. But I might start some work on that tonight. I still dont know what I'm doing the paper on. We had to give 2 choices and then the teachers pick for us. So I going to look up stuff on both and take notes. I guess we will know on Wed. but I would rather be prepared and not stressed out when it comes time to do it. Well I'm off to watch more Monk.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:40 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------