Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Toot's sick

My Toot's sick. Yes my poor baby boy is sick. I got home tonight to find my 2 boys alseep in the recliner, and Scott said that Tanner threw up, and he felt warm, I felt his forehead and he felt absoulutyly hot so I took his temp, it was 101.8. SO I gave him some tylonal. He's been fine, he's been playing and eating. He's just running a fever and taking more naps than normal. Hopefully it will pass quickly. I'm not sending him to school tomorrow, just to be on the safe side. I took my first test of the quarter. I got an 87 which is a B. I did better than I thought I did. I'll need to study harder. I really want to stay on the Dean's List. Well I'm off, I'm tired, I dont have school tomorrow, so I get to sleep in. Thank God. My folks are coming down this weekend. And I'm off of work and out of school on Monday. A real day off...I kinda forgot what that feels like.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:03 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------