Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sighs of relief

Well nothing bad happened at work. And for the conflict, I hate to say I won, but it did go my way. No drama, and I've being relived all day. I was so worried about it I was almost late for work, because I didnt want to pay attention to the time. Today has been pretty
uneventful, I'm trying to get everything ready for Tanner's first day of "school" tomorrow. I have to pack his bookbag and pack his lunch, all that good stuff. I'm kind of excited and sad that he's going to day care. I know that he needs this for interaction, but it makes me sad. I know he will love it, because he loves being around kids. But it just means he's growing up too fast for me. I just wish he could slow down...just a little. Just enough so dont feel like he's going to be teenager tomorrow.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:57 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------