Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Toots's check-up

So my 2 year boy... (I still cant get over the fact that he's 2), had his annual check up today. And he's in perfect health (knock on wood). He weighs 26lbs and 13oz. He's 34 inches long, and that big ol' noggin of his in 18in. He's in the 25-50 percentile for everything. Our dr said it was great. His ears are clear,he's doing everything he should be doing. No worries. She asked if I wanted him to have a flu shot, and I decided to get him one since he's starting daycare on Friday. She told me to expect him to get sick since he's never been around a lot of kids, so he'll probably get a cold. Yuck. Not only did he get the flu shot, he had to get his hemoglobin tested and he was tested for lead. Both test are good, but man I think the finger prick is worse than a shot. Poor guy. She had to squeeze 3 small tubes of blood from that little prick. He screamed and screamed. I felt so awful. He's been a little blah today, I'm thinking its because of the flu shot. So we're dr free, for a year, unless something happens. (hope not)

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:53 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------