Monday, January 01, 2007
The first post of 2007
Okay, the first "real" post of 2007, but you get the point...and before I go on, let me just say that this is quite possibly my favorite picture of 2006, they just look so darn cute.
Now that its 2007, I guess it time to post the dreded New Year's resolutions. I make them every year, and every year by March I've forgotten about them. I read on someones else's blog, instead of making resolutions they listed their hopes for the year. I think I'm going to that. That way, I'm not so disappointed if it doesnt happen.
* I hope in 2007 that me and Scott are happier than we've ever been and our marriage continues to stay as strong as it is now
* I hope that Tanner continues to be the happy little boy that is, and I hope he knows every single day how much he is loved.
* I hope that I can keep loosing weight, BUT I hope that I dont beat myself up if I don't
* I hope that I can keep some organization in our lives, especially when it comes to housework.
* I hope I can keep my promise of cooking 2 new meals every week, something we've never tried before...and I hope Scott keeps his promise to try it.
* I hope to graduate school and get a good job this year...I really, really, hope!!
* I hope we get pregnant this year...sometime
* And last but not least I hope this year brings all my friends here in Georgia, and in blog land, Lots of love, and Lots and Lots of Happiness.
Labels: Hopes and Dreams
Posted by Heather Noel ::
10:49 AM ::
Post a Comment