Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, January 01, 2007

The first post of 2007


Like Father, Like Son
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Okay, the first "real" post of 2007, but you get the point...and before I go on, let me just say that this is quite possibly my favorite picture of 2006, they just look so darn cute.

Now that its 2007, I guess it time to post the dreded New Year's resolutions. I make them every year, and every year by March I've forgotten about them. I read on someones else's blog, instead of making resolutions they listed their hopes for the year. I think I'm going to that. That way, I'm not so disappointed if it doesnt happen.

* I hope in 2007 that me and Scott are happier than we've ever been and our marriage continues to stay as strong as it is now

* I hope that Tanner continues to be the happy little boy that is, and I hope he knows every single day how much he is loved.

* I hope that I can keep loosing weight, BUT I hope that I dont beat myself up if I don't

* I hope that I can keep some organization in our lives, especially when it comes to housework.

* I hope I can keep my promise of cooking 2 new meals every week, something we've never tried before...and I hope Scott keeps his promise to try it.

* I hope to graduate school and get a good job this year...I really, really, hope!!

* I hope we get pregnant this year...sometime

* And last but not least I hope this year brings all my friends here in Georgia, and in blog land, Lots of love, and Lots and Lots of Happiness.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:49 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------