Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, December 28, 2006

No title today

Well my blogging schedule is a little off this week since Scott gets home at 2. Which is wonderful. I get to spend a lot of time with him, and we actually get to go to bed at the same time. That normally only happens on his days off. I went back to work yesterday, it was a good day...an easy day. Then when I got home we watched Superman Returns (the new one) and it was suprisingly good. I'm not a big Superman fan, especially since the guy playing him is actually suppose to be playing Christopher Reeves part, but he did an awesome job. LONG movie, but I would watch it again. We also watched Pirates of the Carribian Dead Man's Chest. AWESOME. How could it not be with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom? I mean really was there ever a doubt? I was going to post a picture but blogger wont let me right now. I'm off to watch the Doodlebops with Tanner. You think with all the new toys he'd want to play...yeah right.

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:42 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------