Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, December 22, 2006

Its here....

Yep today is the day, that my sweet, baby boy turns 2. Where has the time gone? I look at him and still see the 7lb 11oz, little baby I brought home from the hospital.... My dear sweet boy: Today is your birthday, you are 2. No matter how hard I want to deny it you are growing up. You are a big boy now, and not a little baby. (Even though you will always be my baby) It amazes me how much you have grown this year, especially in the past few months. You are talking, your vocabulary has tripled in the past month. You can count to 5, and you know your animals...especially elephant, which you pronounce elllfont...but I know what you mean. You have the most beautiful spirit I have ever encountered. You have the ability to make anyone smile. You show compassion at your young age, and as you get older I hope you hold on to that. When someone cries, you want to hug them and make them laugh. You are not scared of anything, and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet. You love to jump on the bed and dance. You copy dances you see on TV, dances that mommy would never attempt in a thousand years, and some how when you grab my hand and we dance, you look at me like I am Ginger Rogers, and my heart feels with joy. Thank you my sweet, sweet boy, for teaching mommy its okay to be silly once in awhile, and for being daddy's wrestling partner. Know that you have my heart little man, and I love you always. "My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small, You never need to carry more than you can hold, And while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too, Yeah, this, is my wish."

Happy birthday Tanner, mommy and daddy love you so, so much!!!

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 12:02 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------