Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I didn't have anything else to post

tink Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.

Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Don't be a scrooge!!! 1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate 2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap 3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored 4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes, its fake but we hang it 5. When do you put up your decorations? First weekend in Dec 6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey and Stuffing 7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Me and my sister staying up all night waiting for Santa to come and mom and dad to tell us we could get up. 8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My aunt told me when I was 7 or 8 9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep 10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Bells, and lots of lights 11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Can live without it, but I would love just one white Christmas 12. Can you ice skate?Um...a little .13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Ha that's easy, Tanner 14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with my family. 15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Umm...I dont know 16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening one present the night before. 17 what tops your tree? An Angel 18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving presents? Giving, I love watching everyone open presents 19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Carol of the Bells 20. Candy Canes Yuck or Yum? Yum!

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:03 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------