Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sitting in class

Twidling my thumbs. Its too early to go to work, and too late to make the trip home. And it sucks to be so far ahead that you can leave but can't. Go figure. I got my test back I got a B. Which kinda sucks. But I didn't feel like I retained any information when I tried to study last night. Stupied cold. My chest still hurts and nothing I take is stopping the cough. I get this crap every year. I should be use to it by now. I am going to work today, hopefully we dont have to go outside, I havent been outside since this morning so I dont know if its warmed up or not. Well, I'm off to twidle my thumbs some more....or maybe do that MeMe that Miranda tagged me with.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:41 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------