Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Its a small, small world

Okay, so I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, most people who know me, know I am an Army Brat. We've lived in NC, Ark, Germany, and Holland. That's actually really good compared to some people who move every 3 years. Anyway when I was 13-15 we lived in Jacksonville,Ark. I was there through 8 & 9 grade...(hold on there's point to this past talk). My mother in law and I went to Michael's today and I saw this lady, about my age...and I was like "She looks very familar to me" and it kinda stuck in my head. Now I see people all the time that look familar to me, but I never said anything...well we bump into her on another aisle and I said "Please dont take this the wrong way, but you look very familar to me." and then I asked her if she was from Georgia, and she said "No" and asked where from. She said "Arkansas" Then I asked what school she went to and she named a high school...but I didnt go to high school there, so I asked what middle school she went to and she said "Jacksonville, North" I was like "I knew it!!" I said her name and she was like "Yeah, thats right..." we sang in the choir together,and we're friends. But how wierd is that? That I bump into someone from 8 grade and actually recognize them? I mean that was almost 15 years ago. Its just too crazy. 15 years ago. Hey, now I can honestly say, I never forget a face.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 1:58 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------