Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, November 24, 2006

My 500th post!!

And I wanted it to be something snazzy and exciting, and yet its not. We're in NC for after Thanksgiving with my parents. Tanner has been on the go, go,go since we got here, my mom just got him to sleep. I have taken lots of cute pics, but seeing this is not my computer, I dont like to upload them on here, (I hope I get a lap top for Christmas). So when we get home tomorrow, I will upload them. We're going to visit my cousin and her son who is 15 months old tomorrow. Then back here for a few more hours with my parents. I hate that we have to leave, but Scott has to work on Sunday. Hope everyone had a good Turkey day. Did any one dare to go shopping today? If you did, you are brave, brave, brave in my book.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:32 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------