Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Gotta Love that Georgia Weather

OH MY GOD ITS COLD!!! Wow, it got cold so quick, it was just 75 the other day, and now its 37!! I got out of school and it was sleeting, and on the news they said its snowing 30 minutes away. And you want to know what the funny thing is? Tomorrow it will probably be 80 degrees again. Go figure. I know the big worry right now is if it freezes tonight, how much ice will be out there in the morning. I kind of hope there is, then I dont have to work...but I still have to go to school. I had Tanner all bundled up coming home. I know he hates it, he's so hot natured....well I'm off, I have homework, and I need to get everything ready for tomorrow...you know shorts and all..
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:24 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------