Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ahhh Thursday....

I love Thursdays, I can always breath a sigh of relief. I dont have school tomorrow, and I get to sleep past 6. Wooo Whooo!! Even though tomorrow is going to be a busy day, I have to go to the mall, and then to work, and right after work, I am meeting everyone for a birthday party. Good thing I can wear my scrubs. Today was a good day at work, running after 7 one year olds for 5 hours is tiresome. Let me tell you. Tomorrow I have to try and see if I can find something for them to do. The lady that is normally in there just lets them run around all day. I'm going to see if I can get them to color, or play some little games. Because its very hard to keep them all entertained. Again, I missed my "Toot" Someone at worked asked how do I miss him after being around little people half the day, I simply said, "They are not mine." No matter how cute they are, they are not Tanner, and even while I'm chasing them down, I am missing him. Well I get all weekend to spend with him. I"m so excited. I have to make sure we get out to do something....
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:24 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------