Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, November 10, 2006

Introducing....drum roll please

This is Charlie. The newest member of our family. Isn't he adorable? He is so cute and cuddly. We got him today. Dont ask me what kind of dog he is because I will have to tell you he's a Heinz 57...a mutt. But when we saw him we couldn't resist. He and Tanner have become quick buddies. Tanner laid down for a nap and Charlie curled up right next to him. I've been wanting to get a puppy, but we weren't sure what to get, and yesterday one of the neighborhood kids knocked on the door and asked if we wanted a puppy. They brought one to the door, one of Charlie's sibblings. I wanted to get that one but I had to ask Scott first. So by the time I got ahold of him, they had given that one away, but today they brought Charlie to see us and it was love at first sight. He's so smart. We've shown him the puppy pad once, and he keeps going back. So hopefully he wont be hard to house break. He hasnt eaten anything today, or had anything to drink. We've tried, but I dont think they started them on food. He is just 6 weeks old. So I guess we will have to teach him. I also went and applied for a job today. Hopefully they will call me back soon. Well I'm off for now...its been a long day, and I have to get Charlie's basket ready for him to sleep in....

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:54 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------