Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, November 03, 2006

Just a quickie...

Just trying to make sure I post today since I signed up for the post everyday of Nov. We had a busy day. Oil change for my car....which was not messed with last night. My gas cap hasnt come off agiain. Then we went to Michaels to pick up some stuff for Christmas presents...the to Barnes and Nobles. We've on the run all day. Tanner has been wonderful. We have to take my car in tomorrow because the check engine light wont go off. I'm so glad its still under warrenty. Okay well I'm off, the hubby bought Nacho Libre and wants to watch it...(I dont) but he does sit through my chick flicks with me, so I probably owe him.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:24 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------