Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween is tomorrow...yippieee....

I dont know how Tanner is going to react...this is the mask we bought him...I know it looks like it covers his mouth but it doesn't. There is even room for his binky if he so desires. Scott still has to draw on it. He really doesnt need the mask, but since the weather is warming up...yes you heard me right, warming up he probably wont wear the hood to his costume. Either way its okay, he'll be cute as always. I still have to figure out exactly how I'm doing my costume...Scott is so excited. I can't wait for Tanner to be old enough to get excited and pick out his own costume. I know, I know, one day I'm whining about him growing up too fast and now I'm saying I can't wait....go ahead and say it "Make up your mind woman!" I have to try and study tonight. Our teacher scheduled our test for Wed. not caring that some of us have kids we want to take out. So I have to get tomorrow's studying done today. Its going to be bit hard since my masked baby has been extremely clingy since I got home and no one but mommy can sooth him. When I got home he had only been awake 2 hours and he crawled up in my lap and went back to sleep. He took a 2 hour nap. Very unusual for my child. As you can see in this last picture he had been crying, and then getting into something he shouldn't be...the computer. He makes the funniest faces when he get's caught. In other Tanner news...I did mention the Chicken Noodle song a little while back didnt I? Well my sister sent it to me so I can play it for him, and yesterday I played it and it was saying"let it rain, and clear it out..." and my young 'un goes, "Let it rain...let it rain." Oh my. I can just see it now, he's going to learn the Chicken Noodle song before he learns his ABC's.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:13 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------