Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 23, 2006

Just for fun...

I dont know how many of you have ever been to NC from somewhere down south. But right at the border between SC and NC there is this place called South of the Border. Its a place to stop and rest. There are restraunts and rides, hotels. All sorts of stuff. Its a great place to get fire works.
Well from the second you get off of I-20 and on to I-95 there is a sign a mile. Sometimes every half a mile. They are all cute little stupied sayings...so on the way there Friday, I snapped some pics trying out my camera in a moving vehical.
This next one is my favorite. Since I missed the shot and only got half the sign...its suppose to say "Smash Hit" but as you can see, thats not what I caught... There you go, a little bit of sign fun. Hope you got a laugh out of it.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:15 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------