Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Flustered....

Agghhh!! Let me say how insane I think it is that NO ONE has this thing. I can not find one store in our area that has it. I cant find one online store that has it. Besides ebay where they are asking anywhere from 75$ to 800$. Are they crazy? How can a company like Fisher Price not make enough of these things? They knew it would be huge...hello. Make more, sell more? I was hoping to find one for Tanner for his birthday. He loves Elmo. He has the one that sings "Shout" he carries it all over the house with him. I'm at a loss of what to get my child. Not only for his birthday but for Christmas too. His grandparents are getting him all the cool stuff...I dont know. I dont want to wait until the last minute. Because the holiday season is creeping up fast. I want to be done by Thanksgiving if possible. Has anyone seen the Elmo's anywhere I might not have looked?

Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:01 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------