Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 09, 2006

Dream Home Improvements

If money weren't an option, what would you do? I know what I would do...just a few ideas. A bigger shower, new flooring and carpeting through out the whole house. New windows. Cabinets and counter tops. There is this awesome site LuxuryHousingTrends.com that has some awesome ideas. I could redo my house from top to bottom with this site. I love the pictures of the faucets, I would so be in heaven. Even with all these ideas I think the new shower would be the first thing. Our shower is so small that you can barely shave your legs in it. I would make it huge, with shelves, and glass walls....oh the possibilities.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:25 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------