Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Its up to me...

So there seems to be some controversy going on about blog advertising. Especially with payperpost which is what I participate in. I personally think its crazy. I mean I blog for me. I blog to vent, and I blog to hopefully make people laugh, and I blog, for family and friends. Any one who reads my blog comes here because they want to. And I hope through my payperblog post everyone is getting to look at some new and interesting web sites that they might not normally look at. So when some people call blog advertising spam, I just dont understand. I mean we are not sending it to your emails. And if you dont want to click on a link you dont have too. Right? Well thats my 2 cents on the whole subject. Because like my title says its up to me what I put on here and its up to you if you read it. I hope this post doesn't upset anyone its just I sometimes get defensive when people say what we should be and shouldn't be posting on our blogs....“I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.” (Frederick Perl)
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:53 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------