Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I want to go!!!

Last month my parents and sister went to Disney World. Can we say I am jelouse? I want to go! I want to go!! We are actually starting to plan a trip down there in 2008. I want to have a Florida Holiday where I get to meet Mickey Mouse and Tanner can see his PlayHouse Disney characters, and Scott can see the Pirates of the Carabian. Not only that, but what about the rides? I so want to ride the Tower of Terror. My parents go once a year and the abosoultly love it. They said they would pay and take Tanner, and I said No way, not with out me this time. Me and Scott are going and we are going to have a blast. I cant wait. It's kinda like waiting for Christmas...just 2 years late. LOL.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:15 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------