Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Who's up some trivia

I am! I am! I love to learn wierd facts. Like did you know that there is a job for someone to actually sort the sex of chickens? Yep. They are called chicken sexers. Or there is someone out there that teaches people to laugh at themselves. I love this stuff. So when I saw this site and saw it was strange trivia facts I was so hooked. I mean these are the kinds of questions that jepordey stumps me with. Strange off the wall stuff. Did you know that Cuneiform is the earliest form of writing. It was invented by the Sumerians between 4000 and 3000 B.C. I didn't. There is a ton of cool facts on this site. I am loving it. I will be checking it out once every few days to see what new facts they come up with. Before I go let me leave you one more little trivia fact...The average shave will trim away somewhere between 20,000-25,000 hairs from a man’s face. Betcha didn't know that one either.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:40 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------