Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 02, 2006

Baby Pictures

Anyone who reads my blog know what my favorite subject is. Tanner. I love to post pictures of him, and boy do I love talking about him. I have thought about entering him in some photo contest before, but I never have. I dont know if its out of fear or laziness. But I was looking around and saw this Rate my Baby site. Its pretty neat. You can submit a picture in one of the catagories and win money. Which could be put up for the baby or spend it on Christmas. Right now they are doing a Halloween theme, and the prize in $100. Cool, huh. I seriously thinking about sending one of Tanner in. Just to see how things go. But if I do, you guys have to vote for him. (LOL). This site doesn't just do baby pics though, its has articles and all sorts of stuff to read about. All babies of course. Well I'm going to get off of here. I'm thinking about what picture to submit. I will let you guys know what I decide to do. Go over there and check it, shoot submit a picture of your kids. We can all vote for each other.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:55 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------