Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Halloween

So Halloween is coming and thankfully I got Tanner's costume last year. A $30 costume for ten bucks. I cant find one like it on net to post a picture anywhere. Which is strange since we got it at Target. But its kind of like the one he wore last year.......meaning its a suit wth a hood. Like this one. The spiderman eyes are on the hood so it doesnt get in his face. Its adorable. But now I'm wondering if I should paint his face. Is he too young for that? I cant find a spiderman mask that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. Plus I dont think he will keep it on. And since I'm taking him trick or treating this year I am going to try and dress up too. But the only thing I can think to go with Spiderman is Mary Jane. I dont think too many people would get it if I wore a red wig...I dont know. Just something I'm thinking about. I mean its only 32 days away. It sucks that Scott doesnt get to go. This will be the second Halloween he's missed. He didnt even get to see Tanner in his costume last year. Maybe this year. Who knows.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:41 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------