Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Whew!!!

So exams are over. Yippiee!! I think I did okay. I was suprised at how fast I knew the answers. I guess I retained more than I thought I had. So I'm out of school for the next few days. Which is great. Monday I have to be at school at 730. Yuck!! But thats when they give out our new schedules and books. My next semester will be a bit harder. I will have 4 classes, one of them is 2 hours long. SO...it should be interesting. Other than that nothing is going on. Toot is watching tv and Scott is at work. I seriously need to catch up on my tivo. It was over 60% full this morning. Not all of its mine, but most of it is. Well I am off to relax for a bit. Maybe read some more of my book. I am reading the Memory Keeper's Daughter and The Black Dahlia. Both really good. Now that I have a break maybe I can finish them this weekend.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:56 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------