Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Day 4 banned book...

"I must, I must, I must increase my bust!" who doesn't remember this line from this awesome book. I laughed until I almost peed my pants, reading about doing excersies that will make your boobs bigger. I loved reading this book in the 6th grade. I loved knowing that there were other girls out there worrying about their boob size, and when they were going to start their period for the first time. Kissing boys, and talking to your girlfriends, all part of growing up. Judy Bloom just wrote a wonderful book about it. One that reminds us of that ackward time in our lives. Right before we become women, right there when we are still little girls, but feel like we are young ladies. I read this book alot during middle school, it answers questions you're too embarassed to ask your parents, or you find it so funny that asking your parents doesn't seem so bad compared to what happens in the book. Margaret is a wonderul character that everyone should take the time to get to know...

Posted by Heather Noel :: 2:45 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------