Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, September 24, 2006

21 months old

My little boy turned 21 months old 2 days ago and I forgot to post about it. Bad mommy!! I took this picture yesterday and it just shows how big he is getting. He looks like a little man. He is doing so many new things. His favorite is coloring. He is VERY passionate about coloring. When I say Tanner time to clean up, he gets very upset and cries. I must say he does a good job. But we're going through coloring books like crazy. He is very active, always wanting to play "Where's Tanner" (he hides under a blanket until we cry out Where's Tanner) he runs around the house with the blanket over his head...I cant wait until he's old enough to play hide and seek. He's also become very independant. He will go in his room and play for an hour at a time all by himself. He loves to wrestle with daddy and cuddle with mommy. He loves for me to read. Now only if he could work on talking...I know he can, but he just stubborn. Like his mommy.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:44 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------