Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wet willies and more....

So I taught Tanner how to give a wet willy, but I'm thinking it back fired on me. Because now he only gives them to me. How is that fun? The whole point was to get his daddy back. Well damn. Toot suprised me today...not really suprised, but I guess he proved me right. We were in the kitchen (which is decorated in cows) and he walked up to a dish towel and pointed to the cow and said it "Cow". Then he proceded to point out every cow in my kitchen....cow, cow, cow. He even recognizes the sound a cow makes. Which is wonderful. So I guess what we've been teaching him is sticking, he's just choosing to not to say it. Go figure. I had my oral presentation at school today. It went okay. I felt like I was going to puke the minute I walked into class and apologized to the class in case I turned 10 differant shades of red. Which they said I didnt do. LOL. It felt like it though. My cheeks stayed hot for almost an hour. Maybe one day when I dont have anything to post, I'll put my paper up here and let ya'll read it. Well my cow child is being extremely clingy, so its probably time for bed. Until next time.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:58 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------