Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Just a quickie

Toot let me sleep until 1030, which means he slept that late. He then took a 2 hour nap. Talk about a lazy day. Which is okay since I got all the cleaning done yesterday. Its pouring down rain outside whikc makes it even easier to be lazy. (the weather man so lied. He said sunny skies for the weekend). But hey thats okay. Rain means its cooling off. I actually get to stay up and wait for Scott tonight since there is no school tomorrow. Woo Hoo!!! I took that picture last night while he was taking a bath. I of course had to edit it some so I could post it. I thought it was adorable. I said Tanner swim like a fish, and he laid down on his stomach and acted like he was swimming. Too friggin' cute.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:05 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------