Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My wonderful kid

I dont have the words to explain what an awesome kid, Tanner has been today. I swear. He has behaved. Played by himself most of the day. When he wanted something to drink, he brought me his cup, instead of the usual "uh-uh" I get. Same when he was hungry, he brought me a box of cereal. He decided when he was tired he laid on the floor and took a 2 hour nap. He has just been an awesome little man. He has even given me some snuggle time in his independant schedule. He's growing up so fast. I love each day he is getting smarter, and learning new stuff. But part of me wants him to be the 7lb baby I brought home from the hospital 2 years ago. And the closer his birthday gets the more I'm aware, that he's really not a baby any more. He's a little boy. My sweet, little boy.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:01 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------