Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Summer Colds Suck!!

Tanner's cold is kicking both of our butts. He can't breath through his noes and he's not sure how to clear it. He tries to blow it but it usually turns out to be air out of his mouth, or food, or juice...He's been extremely fussy and clingy. And he wants to sleep. I let him take a nap until 7pm and I woke him up to eat. Plus I was afraid he wouldn't sleep through the night. Seeing he woke up last night at 4am and just watched tv for an hour and went back to sleep. Then to top off him being miserable. I think I'm getting one. And I feel bad because I might have given it to him. I know he has it first, but the girl I sit with in class has had a cold for a week. But he also could have gotten it a Jumpin' Beans when he went last . There were alot of little kids there. Any who. I just wish it would go away. I cant stand for him to be miserable. It breaks my heart to hear him al congested. I cover him in vix vapor rub at night and give him dimatap, but it usually wears off half way through the night. My poor kid. Just look at those pitiful eyes....

Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:37 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------