Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

20 Months old today!


Look at those red cheeks
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Yes, my little baby, is 20 months old today. Of course he's not so little anymore. He's grown up so much these past couple of months. He becoming more and more independant. Which makes me sad and happy all at the same time. Knowing that he has found some independance makes me feel like we're doing something right. In the past month he has learned to color. He knows that dirty diapers belong in the trash, and he loves to put them there. His vocabulary contiues to grow, with the newest words being, "My book" and "Hi Dad". He continues to amaze me. The excitement in his eyes when he knows he's done something right. The way he claps his hand with glee when we praise him. And even though he is growing way too fast, he still has the need to crawl up in my lap and hold my hand until he falls asleep. Little does he know that, that little hand of his holds my heart in its palm. Mommy and daddy love you little man, just do us a favor. Slow down, just a little. You wont be a baby much longer, soon you will be a little boy and all the preciouse moments we love will change. For more grown up preciouse moments. So if you would...just a little....

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:44 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------