Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Two more days....


Playing with Mater
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Can anyone tell me why I cant just leave work now?! I was so fed up today I just wanted to walk out. I was like what's two days. Screw perfessional courtesy!! I just wanted the hell out. Then to top it off, I had some people try to talk me into staying part time. I dont know how hard it is for them to understand that going to school and work will take too much time away from my family. NOT something I am willing to do. 2 more days...2 more days....

Well now comes my favorite part of the day....dancing in the kitchen with Tanner, taking a bath, reading a story, laying on the couch and going to bed...so I'm off. Hope everyone else has a good night.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:24 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------