Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Excuse me Mr.Music Man...

So I thought I'd be funny today and let Tanner play with Scott's gutiar. No he doesnt play but maybe one day Tanner will. Its too cute to see him sit there and strum the chords. He acts like he really knows that he's making music. I love it. Scott and I love music and I hope this is a love we will share with Tanner. From the way he dances at the sound of any note, I'm sure he will. And not only did he play a gutiar today, he said "Excuse me" yep he did. His first connected words. Not that I think he understands why he said it, I said it when I sneezed and he repeated it. We thought it was a fluke at first but he then went on to say it 3 more times. So bring on the talking....we are so ready for it.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:51 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------