Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Cant always blame daddy

Especially since I was the one who fed him lunch today...and this was the mess he made. Cute for a picture. Hell to clean up. I haven't posted in the past couple of days, because quite honestly there isn't anything going on. Tanner is starting to have problems going to the bathroom again. Its like he's just giving up he whimpers and sits in my lap until he's done, or until it passes. I'm doing everything the Dr suggested. Now I'm working on suggestions from other moms who've dealt with it. So we will see. On the hunt for a new job. I'm going tomorrow to apply at 2 places, I was suppose to go yesterday but Scott didn't wake up until late and I didn't want to take Tanner, not real professional. I'm also thinking about just going back to school. I have an appt tomorrow with a guidance counselor to see what I need to do, or see if I can get into to school this semester. So we will see how things go. I will update as soon as I hear something. Until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:20 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------