Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Baby's First MeMe


Look at that belly
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.

Tanner got tagged by Ian, I thought is was cute so we decided to have a go.

3 Nicknames
-Toot
-T-Bone (by his auntie Kristi)
-Big Man

3 People That Make Me Laugh
-Mommy
- Daddy
-Mya the cat

3 Things I Love
-Balls of ALL sizes!
-His monkey "Baaby
-My tricycle

3 Things I Hate
-The dark!
-Vegetables
-Being told no

3 Things I Don't Understand
-"No"
-Why I get told no
-Having to get in the car seat

3 Things On My Floor
-My big spiderman pillow and blanket
-Toys, toys and more toys
-And my hairbrush

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
-Sucking a paci
-Playing in my playroom
-Looking cute


3 Things I Can Do
-Run
-Say mommy and daddy
-Show you my nose

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
-Funny
-Flirtasious
-Slightly mischievous..well more than slightly

3 Things I Cannot Do (yet)
-Talk in full sentances
-Show you my belly
-Eat with a spoon

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
-Cereal...especially fruit loops
-macaroni and cheese
-chicken nuggets

3 Foods I do NOT like
-any type of vegetable
-speghetti (yes I'm wierd)
- apples (I saidI was weird)

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
-Milk
-Juice
-Water

3 Shows I Watch
-Doodlebops
- Mickey Mouse Club House
- All playhouse Disney show

3 Boys I tag
-Baby Christopher
-Baby Holden
-Fuller

3 girls I tag
-Morgan B.
-Eliana
-Anna and Emma

Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:56 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------