Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Being Bored

Well now that I can upload, I'll put up a new picture. It was taken Wed. before we went to the doc. Today has been a pretty boring day. We've been pretty lazy. Its been raining (yeah) and thundering. I've also been waiting around to hear from my in laws so I can go pick them up from the airport, as of now it may be late. Like almost midnight by the time the get here. Yuck. But its cool, I dont have to work tomorrow. But I really dont like to drive that late at night. So we're praying they made the early flight. Well I'm off to give my monster a bath, and read some books. Hopefully we will be getting a phone call here soon.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:26 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------