Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Technical difficulties

Well for the next week we may not be online alot. Or I may not be posting pictures so much. My dad came down this weekend to fix our computer and for some reason after he crashed it,it didnt want to be reloaded. So its going to NC with him to be fixed. He was awesome though and left his laptop here for us to use. It just take some getting use to. Uploading picutres and all. So ifI dont get any new pics on here right now I apologize. We will just see how it goes. Well the countdown begins untilI put in my notice at work, and with what happened when I went in there today is going to make it all the easier. I wont go into it now as its late and Tanner is tired and a little fussy. So when I get up in the morning I will post about it. Well I'm going to try a picture one more time, I guess we will see if it works.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:40 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------