Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, August 04, 2006

So I guess I'm due

Well the past couple of days have been extremely busy so I've been slacking on the posting. Lets see. Yesterday I registered for school, found out I start on the 21st. Seems like tomorrow. Today I went and applied for financial aide. Got a big chuck of help. And whats left we dont have to pay back for a year and half, until after I graduate, and get a job. For those who dont know, I chose to go into medical billing. Beck does it and she enjoys it. And there are opprotunities to work from home after you have expiriance. Today Scott and I went and got me few things for school, seeing its tax free weekend. Just the basics. What do you need for college? What else? Tanner seems to be doing better. I think we've finally got the right combination of food going in him now to help him poop. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He was at his grandmas today while Scott and I ran around. He went with me yesterday to register for school, and I kid you not when I say he was drawing the girls out of class so they could see him. He is such a big flirt. Well I'm off to bed. I've got lots to do tomorrow. My parents and sister are suppose to be coming down Saturday. Until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 12:52 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------