Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, August 07, 2006

And its done....

So I did it, I turned in my 2 week notice. Woo Hoo!! 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks. I'm not happy or anything. I was scared as hell. I dont know why. They did try to talk me into going part time. Which is kind of something i really thought about, but it would be too much with Tanner and work and homework. So I said no. Other than that work was fine. I'm tired. I can tell I've been off for a week. My sister stayed for the week and Tanner is having a ball. He loves his auntie Kristi. We've been working on his body parts. He can show you and say noes. If I ask him to show me my eyes, he takes off my glasses,and laughs. And he can show me my mouth. Never his own, he always wants to show me, but hey its a start. When I start school, I'm hoping to have some extra time to work with him, trying to get him to talk some more. Put words together with items and recognize it. He's been feeling better. We've been playing with his diet, and it seems to be working. He still whimpers when he poops. But I think he's just scared that it might hurt again. Well I'm off to make some dinner and give him a bath. Sorry for the slacking. There really hasnt been too much to post about. Until later all.....oh if you want a good laugh (you will get a kick out of it Beck) check out this post.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:36 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------