Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, August 14, 2006

Some issues


Square head Tanner
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
So I've been having some issues with blogger...hence the wonderful premade layout from Zoot. Hopefully that will fix the problem...either that our its AOL itself. OR its both. I'm thinking both. I get kicked off more when I'm on my blog. But I still get kicked off even when I 'm not on it. Well work was really uneventful again. 3 days and counting. I cant wait. Its like waiting for Christmas to get here. LOL. Tanner has been a ball or energy today from what Scott says, and from what I've seen. All good though. He is testing the waters though. Seeing how far he can go before saying no. He does stuff that he knows is wrong, just to see f he can get away with it. I think we have a rebel on our hands. Oh joy!! (smiles).

Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:24 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------