Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, August 13, 2006

So we're up and running!!


Fingers taste good.
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
So its been a couple of days since I've had a chance to write. We've been pretty busy. First of all, my dad fixed our computer, and its up and running. (doing happy dance). We also went to NC yesterday to take my sister home. So we got to visit with my parents for a day. Which is great. Tanner loves being with his Nani, and Papa. He didnt understand why Auntie Kristi didnt come home with us. He cried alot on the way home. But he was still pretty good. At least it didnt rain. I would rather him cry than drive in the rain any day. I say that because on the way to NC it rained the whole way. Not just drizzle I mean rain that makes it hard to see. Then there was a really bad accident right out side of NC. It was so bad we were holding our breath when we drove by. I hope those who survived will be okay.
Tanner is a mess. He is learning so much, and becoming such a comedian. I love it. He makes us laugh everyday. He has definatley come into the terrible twos...oh my. Things at work are fine. 4 more days...I'm getting excited. Well thats it for now. I' m sure I left something out. I finally uploaded some more pics to flickr so check them out.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:28 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------