Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, August 18, 2006

Work, school, and beyond...

And you go like this... Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
So yesterday was my last day at work. And it wasn't like I thought it was. It was actually easier to say good bye than I thought. Then I had this overwhelming fear that I would wake up today and regret what I had done. BUT I didn't. (whew). I actually woke up relieved that I didn't have to go to work at WAL MART (there I said for those of you who don't know) I've tried not to put where I work out there while I worked there. So now we know for the past ten years of my life I worked at walmart. And all though I was relieved to be out of there, and sometimes a big part of me wants to yell at them and tell them what stupid idiots they are, another part of me has to thank them. Because in the past 10 years I have learned a lot. I have also met some really awesome people. I have made some long time friends, and of course I did meet my husband there. So while I complained often looking back at the past decade I have to say all in all it wasn't an awful experience. Just one that I'm glad I've had and its now over so I can have different experiences... I had orientation today. That went pretty good. It was long. And there was just so much talking. I am a person who likes to see things rather than hear them. I would much rather read all the packets they gave me than sit through 4 hours of talking. Because when they talk I don't always remember. If I see it. It sticks. I was always like that in school too. Show me, don't tell me. But everyone seemed really nice. We got our schedules and books. Good news, I only have 2 classes since I"m starting in the middle of the term. One class in an hour long and the other is 2. And its for 6 weeks. Sept 28 starts the next quarter and I will have 5 classes. So this will be nice easing me back into a school environment. When I got home from work. Scott had cleaned and made me brownies. He is such a great guy. He is a wonderful supportive husband. Who constantly tells me how proud he is of me. And part of me is scared that I will disappoint him. (even though he swears that's not possible). I think that will make me work harder. Because for the next 9 months he will be supporting us while I'm in school. So thank you baby and l love you. Just to sum it all up. My son is a doll. I came home and I sat on the couch, he just walked up to me and gave me a kiss. It just made a good day even better. (because he is kinda stingy with the kisses). So when I get one, its just awesome.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:48 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------