Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, August 21, 2006

My first day...

I feel like I should be writing this about Tanner. (lol) Well my first day went okay. My new teachers are pretty nice. The first one I had, had the whole class laughing. It made for a great for a great day. He started the class talking about Tiger Woods, and ended by giving us a test that the whole class failed. It was a test with questions that made you think "outside the box" and it didnt help that you only had 5 seconds to answer each question....Here's an example of one of them "Some months have 31 ones days which one has 28?" First thought Feb. right? Wrong all months have 28 days. The rest of the questions were like that. So the day went by pretty quick. Not too bad. The only things I didnt like was I have an English test every Thurs. and in 4 weeks I have to give an oral presentation!!! Ahhhhh......but it will okay. So the first day jitters are over and I'm ready to get my nose to the grind stone.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:52 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------