Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, August 28, 2006

Guess who got an A!!

Yep I got an A on my first test. Yeah for me. I was kinda worried. I knew I was going to fail but I didnt think I'd get an A either. Woo hoo!! Well things on this side of the world are good. Tanner is still suffering from a summer cold but it seems to be getting better. I'm feeling better too. I went shopping yesterday (and forgot to turn off my away message...sorry Beck). Got me a few new shirts from school. Seeing how most of mine are messed up from Wal-Mart. And my mother in law got Tanner some new clothes for winter. So he should be set. As long as he doesnt gain 20lbs in the next couple of months. SO other than watching a UFC fight (which was awesome) our weekend was really uneventful.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:56 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------