Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, September 04, 2006

Blogging fool

Well looking back on this past weekend, I've decided I've have been a blogging fool. Lets face it I have posted more in the past 3 days than I have in the past 2 weeks. But I have to let you know that trend probably wont continue seeing school starts back tomorrow. I cant believe this is my 3rd week of school already. WOW. Time sure is flying. Before I know it. Finals will be here at the end of the month. Well I havent done much today. Talked to my sister. Watched almost the entire 2nd season of The Closer. I love that show. Too bad the new ones dont start until Dec. Tomorrow I have to wear a business suit to school. (every first Tues they want us to dress for success.) Depending on how I look maybe I will post a picture. MAYBE. Well I am off to read a chapter for class tomorrow, and then off to bed. Until later all.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:05 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------