Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Its Picture day!!! Its Picture day!!!

So as you can see we took out little man to get his pictures made. We haven't done it since Easter, so we figured it was about time. And of course our little one was a handful. He was happy and smiled but damn, he didn't want to sit still. He gave the lady a run for her money. These are the 6 proofs we got. We got a few other ones but I wanted the proofs of the ones I didn't buy. The one on the top left is my favorite. This picture says Tanner!! It just shows his funny personality. He IS such a silly little boy. While she was taking pictures I realized how grown up he's getting. It makes me sad. His 2nd birthday is just around the corner. I've already started planning the party. Its been a busy few days. I got all my hair cut off. I'm not quite sure if I like it or not. I told the lady one thing, and oh boy she did another. I almost cried when I realized how much she took off. I also broke down and got new glasses. Which I LOVE!! I also got contacts again. I haven't worn them yet, but I will. I use to wear them all the damn time, but when Tanner was born I just got tired of cleaning them and taking them out. I will take a pic of my new, cool specs and show them too ya'll. I guess I should update you guys on my blog. I know you see I've got some off the wall posts, but I am trying out the payperpost, to see if I can make any money. Right now I'm only up to 25$ If I can save up I might be doing my Christmas shopping online. Next week is banned book week and for the whole week I am going to post a banned book. So just a little bit about that. Ummm....what else? For those of you who watch Regis and Kelly, my dad was the one they called today to ask the question about yesterdays shows. How funny is that? Even though he got the question wrong (its okay dad. We'll keep blaming it on mom) he still got an awesome prize for playing. But still how cool is that? To actually be on tv, even if it was just his voice!! Well that's it, I'm off to watch the CSI premiere. Until later, I bid you adieu.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:43 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------