Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm having a nightmare about Christmas...

Well about Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas. Have ya'll seen it? Its a wonderful movie. Jack and Sally are two of my all time favorite characters. So imagine my suprise when I saw Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Decorations they're wonderful. I actually own some stuff from the movie, but not like this. I'm thinking of asking Scott to buy me some. I mean check it out this stuff is awesome. It has all the characters and its very detailed. I so want the train for our room. I know A Nightmare Before Christmas has its own following and some people may think its weird. But hey, I like being weird. And if you don't like it for yourself, Christmas is coming up and you could always by it for me. What ya think?

Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:29 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------