Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wet Willie Wednsday

I was going to post a worldess Wed. picture, but I'm a little pist off so I'm venting. I am so sick and tired of those punks walking across my front yard. Yelling doesn't work, I can sit there and stare at them and they still do it, even though we've asked. Threatening to call the sheriffs dept doesn't work, so I guess the next step will be actually calling. I dont want to bug the police with this, but nothing is working and its an everyday thing. I mean EVERYDAY!! I dont even worry about the kids under 10, I'm talking grown folks. Kids who know better. Its nerve wracking. I think that's what pisses me off the most, they're old enough to know better. I mean even their parents do it. What kind of example does that show your kids? Disrespecting someone elses property? AHHHHH!!!!
I'm a little irritated because of school too. We have some people who act childish. They always have to be loud and it literally takes the teacher 1o mins to get them to be quiet. Come on. We are adults. I dont know about them, but I'm paying for my education and I want to learn all I can. So no one has to tell me to be quiet, the teacher walks in, and all talking should stop. But does it NO. Okay, okay. Enough complaining. Its raining out, the day is gloomy, and I'm just irritated. But hey that what my blog is for right? Right. Oh yeah!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:41 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------